Rose Tattoo LA Travel Competition 2020
Rose Tattoo LA Travel Competition 2020
Want to win the trip of a lifetime to see Rose Tattoo play in Los Angeles at Whisky a Go Go? It's simple! All you need to do is:
- Like us on Facebook - Punktured Media
- Follow us on Instagram - @PunkturedMedia
- Show us you're the biggest Rose Tattoo fan by providing a 30 second clip proving it! Send via Facebook.
We'll post these videos to our social media and the most likes and shares will win!
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Throughout these Terms and Conditions:
- “Punktured Media” is the Company Brand (ABN 52 124 533 811) and it’s employees and contractors.
- “Content” means any and all data, text, videos and image material provided to Punktured Media.
- “Winners” Refers to the competition winner (announced by Punktured Media) and the person they choose to accompany them.
- Two (2) flights to Los Angeles, CA from anywhere in Australia. Departing Australia 6th May 2020 and Departing Los Angeles 10th May 2020.
- Accommodation for two (2) at ____________. Check in 6th May 2020 and Check out 10th May 2020.
- Two (2) VIP tickets to see Rose Tattoo at Whisky a Go Go on ___ May 2020.
- VIP Tickets including meet & greet with Rose Tattoo at Whisky a Go Go.
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents who are aged 18 years and over.
5. Entrants must ensure they hold a current and valid Australian Passport. A photo of the winners passport and details will need to be provided within 48 – 72 hours of winners announced.
6. Entry to the USA will require an ESTA visa waiver (Online travel authority) for all Australian Passport holders. It is the responsibility of the winners to have completed this before the travel dates. Any monetary costs involved for this process are the sole responsibility of the winners.
7. It is a requirement that the winners obtain travel insurance for the duration of the travel dates at their own cost and provide Punktured Media with proof of this insurance. The winners are responsible for ensuring that they are fit to travel and have received appropriate immunisations and/or health checks prior to taking the prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. Promotional Period – Competition commences at 12.01 am (AEDT) on 3rd March 2020 and closes at 11.59 pm (AEDT) 4th April 2020.
10. The winners are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals, drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
11. In the case of the winners choosing to travel and stay for longer than the allocated competition timeframe, all costs including travel(excluding flights included in competition), food, expenses, accommodation and activities will be at the cost of the winners.
- Like the “Punktured Media” Facebook Page
- Follow the “Punktured_Media” Instagram Page
- Provide a 30 second or more video content showing “you are the biggest Rose Tattoo Fan”
- Punktured Media will use this content to post on social platforms – the most “likes” and “shares” on these posts at the end of the competition period will be deemed the winner.
13. Content provided are given free use to Punktured Media to use and continue to use via social platforms, website and future projects.
14. All competition prizes and monetary value is non refundable or transferrable and must be used by the competition winners.